This medium volume racing boot with carbon chassis and natural flex sole delivers stability and easy kick access. The Second Skin construction, heel adjustable strap and dissociated lacing precisely wrap your foot, while the waterproof zipper keeps you dry. This boot is 100% PVC free with a Thinsulate™ 78% Recycled lining that makes it warm.
Stability and kick feeling
This boot’s carbon shell adds more stability to every stride, while the natural flex sole provides you with easy kick access.
Precise fit & easy step in
The dissociated Quicklace™, Second Skin and adjustable heel strap provide precise fit and optimal power transmission, while the step in straps makes it easy to enter the boot.
100% PVC FREE, featuring a Thinsulate™ 78% Recycled lining and Nocturne design details, these boots will keep you comfortable and stylish.
HEEL ADJUSTMENT: Adjustable Heel Strap
- Adjustment strap around the back of the heel for precise heel-hold, comfort, and performance.
LACING: Dissociated Quicklace
- Salomon's patented technology, the dissociated lacing system allows adjustment of forefoot or upper foot tightening by pulling different parts of the Quicklace™.
CHASSIS: Carbon 3D Classic
- The carbon fiber chassis combines lightness, excellent power transmission, support, control and exceptional torsional strength, while keeping a suppler front area for classic.
CHASSIS: Classic Flex
- Stability, control and power transmission. Good forefoot flexion for classic style and stiff rear part for perfect torsion to flexion rigidity ratio.
- Comfort, support and power transmission.
LAST: 102 Performance Fit
- Medium volume for a maximum foothold, high comfort, and precise fit.
LINING: Thinsulate™ R 78%
- This highly isolating lining is made with at least 78% recycled materials, so your feet can enjoy great protection.
OUTSOLE: PROLINK Racing classic
- This racing outsole with low profile offers abrasion resistance and flexibility maximizes power transfer, and delivers exceptional snow feeling and optimum flex for classic.
FIT: Custom Fit
- A combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam and lycra provides ultimate fit and comfort to every foot's morphology.
CLIMATE MANAGEMENT: Waterproof Zipper
- Designed to better protect your feet from snow and water, this waterproof zipper covers the laces and ensures your feet stay dry longer.
CLIMATE MANAGEMENT: ClimaSalomon WP Membrane
- Salomon’s highly waterproof ClimaSalomon™ WP Membrane tests at 100.000 mm on the Schmerber scale, where more than 30.000 mm is already considered suitable for extreme conditions.
|Order size||1FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||UK||US Women|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Black/Process Blue / 5.5||193128989231||SMA371748275||210000010980|
|Black/Process Blue / 7||193128989262||SMA368851137||210000010983|
|Black/Process Blue / 7.5||193128989279||SMA375044105||210000010984|
|Black/Process Blue / 8||193128989286||SMA365783768||210000010985|
|Black/Process Blue / 8.5||193128989293||SMA372103455||210000010986|
|Black/Process Blue / 9.5||193128989316||SMA371207605||210000010988|
|Black/Process Blue / 10||193128989323||SMA375653950||210000010989|
|Black/Process Blue / 11||193128989347||SMA377308621||210000010991|
|Black/Process Blue / 11.5||193128989354||SMA38795245||210000010992|
|Black/Process Blue / 12||193128989361||SMA372814322||210000010993|
|Black/Process Blue / 12.5||193128989378||SMA383058035|