It's all about finding the sweet spot on your bike!
Every bike rider deserves a professional bike fit. How you sit and how you fit on your bike determines how comfortable and how efficient you are. Muscles work best in an optimum range of motion. Outside that range, body tissues are strained, power decreased, and discomfort or injury are more likely. We can adjust your existing bike, size you for a new bike, or design a custom bike so that you're within that ideal range of motion for your muscles and within the limits of your flexibility. The result will be comfort, efficiency and safety. A bike that fits well is just easier to ride.
Diny Sweitzer is our Standard Bike Fit professional. She was certified in 2008 by the Serotta International Cycling Institute. Diny specializes in bike fitting for women and focuses on saddle fitting as well. Diny believes that a comfortable and supportive connection to the saddle is the foundation to your cycling postition. How the saddle supports your pelvis directly affects how you use your legs, torso, arms and neck to pedal your bike.
Standard Fit: $120
This bike fit is for new and veteran cyclists who want to set up their riding position properly for the first time, or to confirm that their current position is best suited for their body and their cycling goals. We will address minor comfort issues. If we find a new saddle fitting becomes a necessary part of the fit solution, there is a $25 additional fee.
- Evaluate current position
- Evaluate saddle fit
- Evaluate flexibility
- Position saddle correctly (height and set back)
- Adjust stem (rise and reach)
- Simple cleat evaluation and alignment
- New saddle fitting is an additional charge
Comprehensive Fit: $195This bike fit is for all level of cyclists who are experiencing acute or chronic comfort issues, joint pain, injuries, or restrictions. The Comprehensive Fit is a more in-depth evaluation of your body's strengths, weaknesses, flexibility, and habits through the eyes of a medical professional.
- Review of history, riding style, performance and comfort goal
- Evaluation of your spine and extremity strength, motion and flexibility
- Evaluation of posture and movement patterns
- Positioning of saddle (height and set back)
- Positioning of stem (rise and reach)
- Cleat evaluation and alignment
- Ergonomic corrections (grips, handlebars, orthotic wedges, etc.)
- Detailed training modifications, posture correction and corrective exercises
Transfer Bike Fit Measurements: $25
So you really like the way your bike fits and feels. Do you want your second, or third, bike to fit the same? We can help you with that. Make an appointment and we will transfer your fit measurements to your other bikes.
Feel free to email Todd Miller or Diny Sweitzer to answer any bike fitting questions, discuss any of your concerns, or to schedule an appointment. We love getting folks more comfortable on their bikes!