Filter by “In Our Store Now” to get your purchase sooner.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
$11.00 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair - Wire bead - 22tpi
$14.95 - $19.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes. - Kenda K-52 Street BMX tire provides good traction in all paved conditions, gum side wall
Kenda K830 Street tire is durable and economical choice for hybrid bikes.
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
$15.00 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$15.00 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
$17.99 - $27.20
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
$18.00 - $29.95
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing. - Aggressive semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
$18.00 - $29.99
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
$19.00 - $20.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Page 1 of 24 Next page