Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Embolden, the perfect bike to get you out on the trails and onto singletrack.
With 120mm of suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction, and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
- 120mm of travel front and rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and handling
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- FlexPoint Suspension eliminates complex pivots and linkages to provide an effective, lightweight, and durable suspension system that’s easy to maintain.
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
- ALUXX-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- SR Suntour Axon 120mm-travel fork
- SR Suntour Epixon R rear shock
- Giant XC-2 wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tubeless tires
- Shimano 2x9-speed shifting with Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||ALUXX-grade aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension|
|Fork||SR Suntour Axon RL R SF14, lockout, OverDrive, 120mm travel|
|Rear Shock||SR Suntour Epixon R|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant XC-2, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Tracker Sport|
|Spokes||Sapim Leader, 14g|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent; Tubeless, 60 TPI, [F] 27.5x2.4, [R] 27.5x2.25|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA, Press fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, Shadow|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG400-9 12x36, 9-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M315|
|Brakes||Shimano M315, hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact Upright|
|Seat Post||TranzX YSP-19 dropper post, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.