$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. MSW's GPK-100 glueless patches will help get you back to where you need to be. • Six patches • Sandpaper • Instructions included
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$6.00 - $10.50
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Add personality to any bike with Dimension Valve Caps.
$7.00 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
$9.00 - $13.00
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$9.00 - $13.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$9.95 - $24.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 25
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
$10.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- For use with Giant proprietary wheelsystems - 38mm valve stem - Removable valve core for easier application of tire sealant - 2 per package - 87202: Road Disc WheelSystem specific
Make your tubeless wheels setup effortless with Giant's WheelSystem tubeless valve stems. The removable cores make adding sealant quick and easy.
Designed to repair punctures up to 3mm, the Panaracer Tubeless Patch Kits work with all UST tires. - Includes: 8cc tube of cement, scissors, 75mm x 50mm rubber patch, and needle/awl - Works on any brand of tubeless tire
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. - Steel valve stems for use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 35mm length - Fits up to an 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
- Designed specifically for 2017+ Giant Off-Road wheelsystems - Accomodates Wider Rim Profile Of 2017+ Wheelsystems - Durable Black Anodized Finish
The FlatAway tire liner is a lightweight strip of Aramid fiber that protects against external punctures. It is excellent for touring or urban applications. Place it between your casing and your tube and ride with more security. - Adhesive backing holds FlatAway in place
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
Setting up tubeless tires can be difficult. Add a single-wall, flat profile fat rim to the equation, and the setup can be downright frustrating. Problem Solver's oversized Super P-Nut’s help with this. First, the bottom of the nut is concave, so the valve can be pulled further through the rim, creating a better seal. The larger outer diameter of the nut provides better grip and leverage so that you can get the valve tighter than with conventional nuts. It’s like a normal P-Nut. Only more super.
$20.99 - $22.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
Vittoria's Mastik One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best.
Page 1 of 2 Next page