Not all carbon rims are created equal. If your carbon rim is too stiff, you're losing speed and risking tire pinch flats. The Stan’s Crest CB7 rim with RiACT absorbs radial vibrations and damps impacts. It's a difference you can feel in the ride of the bike almost instantly. First introduced with Stan's legendary Valor rim, Stan's impact absorbing RiACT technology has evolved to be more responsive and even more durable. The Crest CB7's new layup and rim shape allows for 10mm of radial compliance to absorb larger impacts. The new rim also matches the Valor's strength while using less material to save weight. And when it comes to the lateral stiffness needed for steering precision and control, the new CB7 layup delivers. Wider than the original Valor while still optimized for XC tire widths, the Crest CB7 keeps you in control and rolling faster.
Stan’s backs up the technology in every Crest CB7 rim with one of the best warranties available, including lifetime crash replacement. Better by design, the Crest CB7 is the most advanced rim available for creating a lighter, stronger, more reliable, and faster rolling wheelset.
- Designed for cross country racing and riding
- Patented low-profile sidewalls and 23mm internal rim width
- Ultra-light 325g (29") rim weight
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for easier tubeless setup and the best reliability
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.00 - 2.25-inch tires
|Inner Rim Width||23mm|
|Outer Rim Width||29.7mm|
|Black / 28 / 29-inch||847746044932||RTCC90002|