The PROLINK RACE SKATE binding is mounted at the optimum position to get the most out of Salomon skis. Its low ski/binding connection puts power right next to the ski for maximum transmission and feel. Compatible with Prolink®, NNN®, Turnamic® boots.
Ultimate Snow Feel
- The Prolink race's low, direct connection between ski and binding puts your power right next to the ski, for maximum transmission and feel.
Optimum Ski Performance
- The Prolink race binding is mounted at the optimum position on the ski for maximum performance. Just focus on your skiing!
- Low and light as a feather.
Integrated Heel Plate Guideridge
The integrated heel plate guide ridge maximizes power transfer and on-snow feeling.
Minimalist and lightweight lever.
- Weight sample size: 0.23
- Weight sample size: KG unit of measure
- Norm: PROLINK/NNN/TURNAMIC Boots
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Boot Compatibility||Prolink, NNN, Turnamic|
* Subject to change without notice.