The Octal X SPIN tailors to the needs of gravel and cyclocross riders. With an extended shell covering more of the helmet liner compared to the Octal, the Octal X SPIN benefits from enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight.
Features include extreme ventilation, aerodynamic efficiency, a unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, as well as POC's proven aramid bridge technology. All these features come as part of our whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit, and performance.
With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our silicone-pad-technology system, the helmet further builds on our whole-helmet approach.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength.
- Helmet integrated with patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) pads.
- Very lightweight.
- Highly ventilated using POC's unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High-performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses.
- Recco reflector.
|Hydrogen White / Large||07325540955843||PC106541001LRG1|
|Hydrogen White / Small||07325540955867||PC106541001SML1||210000006364|
|Hydrogen White / Medium||07325540955850||PC106541001MED1|
|Uranium Black / Small||07325540955898||PC106541002SML1|
|Uranium Black / Large||07325540955874||PC106541002LRG1|