The standard of the bike industry for over 40 years, the PRS-2.2-2 clamps two bikes and rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way to work on another. Built from heavy-gauge oversized steel tubing, then chrome plated for years of carefree use.
NOTE: The PRS-2.2 does not include base. Order #135 Steel Plate Base or FP-2 Floor Mounting Plate.
- The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23mm to 76mm), including aero tubes
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Easily height adjustable to five positions from 50" to 62" (128cm to 158cm) using our proven lock block system with locking pin
- The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-2.2 is 120 lbs. (54kg)
- Includes #105 cast aluminum work tray
PRS-2.2-1 & PRS-2.2-2 Deluxe Double-Arm Repair Stand