Redefine the meaning of fast on Liv's Envie Advanced 2. Built with input from multi-time World Champion and Olympic gold medalist Marianne Vos, the Advanced-grade composite Envie incorporates numerous watt-saving features like aero tube shapes and brakes that are tucked behind the frame. The composite fork and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer deliver front end stiffness, giving pinpoint control in the turns. For pumping out maximum wattage, a full Shimano 105 drivetrain offers crisp, snappy shifting, while Giant’s P-A2 Aero wheels spin up to speed quickly. Envie, it's the definition of fast.
- 3F Design: At the heart of every Liv bike are Fit, Form, and Function. With a shorter, sloping top tube, women's-specific saddle, stem and handlebar, Liv achieves all three.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Advanced-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-700 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design|
|Fork||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite w/Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-A2 Aero WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-A2, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 10-speed: 11-28|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Saddle||Liv Contact, Forward|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector, composite|