Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts. - For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup - Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006) - SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable - 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp - 110g
The smooth and sleek design of the patented SideBinder clamp makes the Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-Bolt a sophisticated choice to finish off a performance-oriented build. The beauty of this carbon masterpiece lies in the simplicity of the design of the wide clamp head. Secured with a single 5mm bolt, this post offers ease of adjustability while relieving stress on saddle rails. - Monocoque carbon construction - Available in 27.2 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 and 400mm lengths - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Interchangeable clamps available for all different carbon rail sizes - Saddle clamp torque spec: 12Nm - Matte UD carbon finish - 185g (27.2/350)
The Ritchey two-bolt post, reinvented. It's now lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter. LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for Pro Tour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon, and Scott and is 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness. 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore/aft saddle adjustment. - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Matte UD finish - 181g (27.2x300)
The redesigned Zero post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - Zero offset - Length: 400mm - 240g (27.2x400)
Whether it's a cross remount, an unexpected pothole, or a rough line down the trail, the WCS Zero post will not relinquish its position. Featuring a confidence-inspiring extra-secure fore/aft bolt system, the Zero post is second-to-none in ease of installation and fit adjustment. - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - 3D Forged 2014 Alloy - Offset: Zero - Cradle: Standard saddle rail clamp
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
$27.95 - $35.95
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
Our new EA90 seatpost applies our patent pending ISA saddle adjustment allowing for independent seat angle and fore-aft movement, helping you refine your positioning without needing to undo your rail clamps for each minute tweak. Saddle angle is then locked in place so you have the confidence your saddle will stay put after you find your fit. - Finish: Black anodized - Weight: Zero, 295g; Setback, 268g - Head offset: 0mm, 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Material: EA90 alloy
The newly redesigned EC70 Seatpost takes our superlight unidirectional carbon and applies our patent pending ISA technology - Independent Saddle Adjustment - which allows for completely independent fore-aft adjustment and saddle adjustment. With the 2 pitch adjustment bolts, the saddle angle gets locked into place as if you were adjusting limit screws, and unlike single bolt designs, you get adjustability and security. Available in 20mm Setback and Zero configurations. - Finish: Matte Black UD Carbon/Matte Black Head - Weight: Zero offset, 210g; Setback offset, 223g - Head offset: 0mm; 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Rail clamps: 7mm round; 7mm x 9mm oval (both included) - Material: EC70 carbon
ENVE's proven twin-bolt seatpost design refined for the modern road bike with seatpost battery integration capabilities. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Hardware Material: Titanium - Saddle Angle Adjustment: 0 – 27 degrees - Saddle Rail Compatibility: 7x10mm Carbon Rails / 7mm Round Alloy Rails - Torque Spec, Saddle Rail Clamp Bolts: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Seatpost Collar: Determined by your Frame manufacture/Seatpost Collar - Weight: 178g (25.4mm, 25mm offset), 168g (27.2mm, 0mm offset), 178g (27.2mm, 25mm offset)
ENVE's proven twin-bolt seatpost design refined for the modern road bike with seatpost battery integration capabilities. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Hardware Material: Titanium - Saddle Angle Adjustment: 0 – 27 degrees - Saddle Rail Compatibility: 7x10mm Carbon Rails / 7mm Round Alloy Rails - Torque Spec, Saddle Rail Clamp Bolts: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Seatpost Collar: Determined by your Frame manufacturer/Seatpost Collar - Weight: 210g (25.4mm), 204g (27.2mm), 204g (30.9mm), 204g (31.6mm)
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
The Highline 3 delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation. Details - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained hydraulic cartridge delivers industry-leading quality and reliability - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt standard head - Remote sold separately
The all-new Highline delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation for any bike. Details - Shorter insertion length to fit more bikes - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt quick-connect head - Remote sold separately