$1.00 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$1.05 - $11.00
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
- Prevents pads from becoming dislodged from pistons when transported without rotor inserted in caliper - Sold (10) per bag
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
- Replacement barrel adjuster for 105 5800 brakes
Our mountain rim brake pads are available both with a threaded or smooth post.
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
- Compatible with most side- and center-pull brakes - Excellent for BMX and freestyle - Hex nut type - All-weather compound
$5.00 - $30.00
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Intended Brake Type: U-Brake - Pad Type: One Piece
Converting from V-brake to disc? Plug the holes with Origin-8 Boss Plugs. Boss plugs provide a finished look to your brake conversion while also preventing moisture and debris from getting into your bike. - Fits into fork brake boss holes for V-brake to disc conversion
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
Shimano's 105 Brake Calipers utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. These brakes are made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boast Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this brake has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
-Single compound cartridge road brake pad inserts
$6.95 - $9.00
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
$6.99 - $12.60
Kool-Stop's New V-Type 2 insert just got heavier with 1.5mm more pad material than the original V-Type insert. Still fits most Shimano Style V-Brake holders Features: - Water Grooves - Dual Compound - Rim Friendly Compounds: - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Triple: Kool-Stop's triple compound is their most aggressive compound combination for superb braking and controlled stopping in all weather conditions. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear. - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
Page 1 of 23 Next page