$0.35 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Steel star nuts for anchoring headset compression in steel or alloy steerer tubes
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
Greenfield's RetroKit is used to mount Greenfield kickstands (sold separately) on bicycles that require this special piece due to cables being in the way or an unusual frame design. If you have any questions about using the RetroKit, please contact us.
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
$3.50 - $51.50
- Replacement Rotor Bolt kits for Formula rotors - 6/pack
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
- Replacement seat clamp bolt, nut, and washer for Thomson Elite Dropper seatposts - Compatible ONLY with Thomson Elite Dropper posts
The Greenfield RetroKit is a retro-mounting kickstand plate designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics - Made in the USA
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Stud Repair Kit is for repairing one stripped or damaged brake post on a frame.
Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly - Fits SLX M7000-10
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
$4.25 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
- Non-reusable joining pins for Gusset Chains
Dirty, worn, or damaged Foam Ring Filters can lead to premature wear and damage to your Reverb's internals. Keep that post dropping smoothly and reliably by replacing foam rings at regular service intervals. - Fits all generations of Reverb - Keeps lubrication on the inner shaft assembly
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Shimano Cassette Spacers.
$5.01 - $188.90
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
$5.15 - $6.50
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
- Steel adapter washer set fits into 10mm holes on Genetic Chain Tensioner to accept any 5mm quick release skewer
$5.95 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
$6.00 - $12.50
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
Page 1 of 20 Next page