- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -50-degree sweep
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. -Four rise options available from 30-100mm -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -15-degree sweep
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
- Shot peened to increase fatigue resistance - Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Answer's Alumilite handlebars provide ample width and rise to fit a 25.4mm stem clamp size. - Weight: 325g - Upsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 8°
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
$32.95 - $43.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Origin-8's Pro Rise All Mountain Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 butted aluminum. It provides a 40mm rise with a wrist-friendly 5-degree sweep and a 625mm width.
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight - 710mm wide
Steer toward the trails with Salsa's Rustler Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a 20mm rise and a 750mm width to put you in an aggressive, trail-ripping position.
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
- Swaged 6061 aluminum with unique bend: 15 degree forwards then 30 degree back
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Page 1 of 9 Next page