When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
- Disc-brake-compatible leg for Delta's Megarack racks - Designed to give rack extra clearance around disc brake caliper
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
- Welded, powdercoated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
Versatility and simplicity is the virtue of this design. The rack deck can adjust fore and aft, but also flip over to better fit different sized bikes. - No frame mounts required - Performs well with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - Fits seatposts 22-32mm in diameter - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 22 lb/10 kg carrying capacity
A disk brake compatible update of the original rear rack design where it all began for Blackburn in 1975. - Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride. - Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing - Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses - Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames - Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free - 6mm alloy tube construction - 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity - Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
$23.99 - $66.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
The COSMO is the flagship model for stainless steel Tubus carriers. It has a wider cargo area, extreme carrying capacity, and a longer back for better tail light protection. - Weight: 680g or 24 oz. - Load Capacity is 40kg or 88 lbs. - Wheel size 26? or 700c
If your fork has inside and outside eyelets, then the DUO is your right choice. Just as the TARA, DUO tolerates extreme loads and almost all panniers. It also features a longitudinal hole for optimal fit and increased flexibility. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer, or by the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a carrier. There must be no crimping. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26" | 28" - Weight: 560 g | 19.8 oz - Loading Capacity: 15 kg | 33.1 lbs - Diameter: 14 / 10 mm | 0.6 / 0.4 in
The Tubus Fly is made of two stainless-steel tubes, making it the purist in the lightweight class. This 369-gram masterpiece carries 18 kilograms of luggage, making this model one of the most efficient racks available. With the Fly, optical pleasure and high function work in perfect harmony.
Low or high rider? Just take both! tubus presents the first combi-carrier that combines the properties of both systems: Lateral driving stability thanks to the low center of gravity, with space on top for bulky items such as a sleeping pad and sleeping bag. With the GRAND EXPEDITION FRONT for the front, you don't have to make any compromises when transporting luggage. This is tube. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer or the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a luggage rack. There must be no squeeze connections.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
Page 1 of 4 Next page