Add style and function to your little one's bike with Giant's Taffy Basket. It fits most kid's bikes with its easy-to-use mounting straps and is perfect for carrying snacks or whatever else your young rider might want on rides.
Sunlite's Classic Flower Basket is just like the ones you remember as a kid. Made from weather-resistant plastic, it's tough, light and durable. It fits most handlebars and the flowers are removable. Carry your stuff in style.
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
$23.00 - $24.00
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
- Idea For Picnic Items, Extra Clothes, Or Books - Wire Mesh Keeps Items More Secure Than Older Wire Models - Dimensions: 410 X 310 X 210mm
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
A sturdy handlebar-mounted metal basket for shopping trips, quick jaunts around town. New QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) allows installation on eBikes to make attachment and removal a breeze. - Capacity: 16L/975 Ci - Weight: 1370G/3.02 Lb - Size: 35x26x25cm/13.8”x10.2”x9.8” - Attachment: QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) Fits 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
Available in white (3339WH) and gloss black (3339GB) powder coat finishes • Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches (1.25-inch rail on all sides • Two-piece adjustable legs extend from 14" to 22" and mount to either front axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables • Handlebar clamps are enlarged to fit 1 1/4", 1" or 7/8" OD handlebars • Rack is furnished with metric fasteners • Combo comes with a Wald 3133 quick release basket (dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; tapering to 12.25 x 7 inches) • Basket nests in the rack and locks into place • Lift the handle to release the basket and take it with you • Complete rack and basket combo weighs 4.8 lbs. each
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2” apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1"and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4” to 21 1/4 “and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
- Rear design basket, weatherproof, aluminum wire - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material), slanted front side, strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system included
The Portland Design Works Task Basket makes quick work of moving your gear from there to here. With strong and shiny alloy tubing, the Task Basket offers more room than the PDW Takeout Basket and has an updated adjustable bracket that makes it compatible with a wider range of handlebar shapes. The bamboo platform is built to last and look good for years of urban commuting. An integrated U-lock carrying slot is located on the right side of the basket. - Conveniently carry a sixer, takeout, coat, purse, pack or produce - Bracket angle is adjustable and fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars - Inside of Basket dimensions: 230mm x 305mm x 127mm - Integrated U-lock carrying slot on right side of Basket - Crafted from durable aluminum alloy tubing - Handsome bamboo platform - Tube to mount headlight included - Rack weight: 500 grams - Max load: 5 kilograms - Lifetime PDWarranty
- The Basil Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket is suitable for transporting smaller dogs safely by bicycle. - Each basket comes complete with the MIK system, allowing you to attach this dog basket to almost any luggage rack. - This dog bike basket is made from hygienic and non-toxic plastic, with a handy bracket for easy attachment.
Page 1 of 1