Enhanced Side Visibility Design. 130 Lumens / 2 Solid & 3 Flash Modes. USB C Rechargeable. Unique Fin Lens Design Provides Enhanced Long Distance Visibility While Creating Generous Attention-Grabbing Side Illumination Features: - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode* - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - *Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins - Weight: 52 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
German StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread. Two high-output LEDs provide 12 lumens. IPX7 water resistant rating. Composite matrix construction. E-bike compatible (6v input, 0.4w / 12v input 0.8w) easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. Stainless Allen key hardware and 130cm-long power cable included. 50 and 80mm mount spacing. Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you. - Two high-output LEDs provide 11 lumens - StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread - E-bike compatible 6 – 12V input, 1.25W - Composite matrix fender-mounting system - IPX7 water resistant - Stainless Allen key hardware included - 130 cm power cable included
$20.00 - $20.99
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 10 - Weight: 54g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 75 lumens / 19.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 400 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 300 lumens / 53.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design - Micro-USB rechargeable
$17.99 - $22.00
Charge, Click, Go! Hassle-Free Safety Light Just press the lens and, click, traffic can see you! A silicone mount lets you attach this powerful little light almost anywhere, and the handy LED fuel gauge tells you when it’s time to recharge with its micro-USB cable. No more batteries — just charge, click and go! - Charging Cable Included, No Tools Required - Lithium Polymer Battery - Waterproof To Ip-65 Standard - 3-Hour Recharge Time
Take the lane with the confidence you're using the strongest tail light Blackburn's ever made. Featuring 3 focused LEDs, 270 degrees of visibility, and the 125-lumen BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER has all of your ride needs covered. Also, because of the narrow profile of the light and its unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 125 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seatposts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - TIR Lens - LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - Aluminum Construction - 3 hour recharge time - Runtime Solid: High 1.6hrs (120 lumen), Low 3 hrs (50 lumen) - Runtime Flash/Strobe: 3hrs (125 lumen)/6 hrs (65 lumen) - 78g
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
Page 1 of 4 Next page