This Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive Cannondale Si crank arm specifically to pair with Cannondale's Hollowgram Si crank — 2014 or newer. The Stages Power meter will also mate to the Hollowgram SISL2 model crank.
This Stages Power meter is slimmer and up to 28% lower profile than their original meter. It's also sleeker, with a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and they've made it stronger. The housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Stages Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / 165mm||00815066020806||901-1116|
|Black / 170mm||00815066020813||901-1117|
|Black / 172.5mm||00815066020820||901-1118||87153|
|Black / 175mm||00815066020837||901-1119|