1. Remove cassette lockring and cassette from rear wheel.
2. Place HOUP spacer onto freehub body. Note: install the HOUP in addition to any thin shims you may already have installed behind your cassette to avoid having to readjust your derailleur.
3. Install HOUP Titanium 3-cog spider or original spider and the rest of the cassette, leaving the smallest cog off.
4. Install HOUP lockring and tighten normally.
5. Enjoy your lighter, more streamlined cassette and say good bye to chain-wrecked wheels and destroyed rear derailleurs